Hello Fellow Beer Lovers, we’ve got some new product in that looks and tastes pretty exciting. All of which are either one-offs or seasonal batches. So, get’em while you can.
Available now at both shops:
Tahoe Mountain Brewing Company – Récolte du Bois Series
– Peach Saison Barrel Conditioned with Brettanomyces
– Apricot Saison aged in Wine Barrels with Apricots
– “Blue Label” Ale aged 9 months in Cabernet Wine Barrels
– Saison Savoureuse Ale aged in Wine Barrels with Sage added
Bourbon Barrel-aged La Petite Mort is a belgian-inspired Weizenbock from Central Waters Brewing and Local Option.
Son of Wrath Double IPA from Dust Bowl Brewing.
Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp Across America is a collaboration with 12 different breweries resulting in 12 unique beers from the likes of Bell’s, 3 Floyd’s, Cigar City, New Glarus, and more.
New arrivals and restocks at Clement Street:
Cult of the New:
- Brouwerij Huyghe Delirium Red 11.2oz $6.99
- Dogfish Head/Victory/Stone Saison du Buff 12oz $2.99/ea or $10.99/4pk
- Speakeasy Blind Tiger Imperial IPA 22oz $11.99
- Speakeasy Syndicate No. 02 22oz $19.99
- Speakeasy Tallulah Extra Pale Ale 6pk $9.99
- Stillwater/Westbrook Big Tasty’s Back Door Saison 22oz $13.99
- Stone RuinTen IPA 22oz $8.99
- Anderson Valley Holy Gose Ale 6pk $9.99
- Evil Twin Falco IPA 4pk $11.99
- Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA 6pk $10.99
So, there you have it, the latest and greatest from our beer department.
See you soon, Todd & Nick