New Arrivals: Récolte du Bois Series, Barrel-aged La Petite Mort, Son of Wrath and Beer Camp 12er
Hello Fellow Beer Lovers, we’ve got some new product in that looks and tastes pretty exciting. All of which are either one-offs or seasonal batches. So, get’em while you can.
Available now at both shops:
Tahoe Mountain Brewing Company – Récolte du Bois Series
– Peach Saison Barrel Conditioned with Brettanomyces
– Apricot Saison aged in Wine Barrels with Apricots
– “Blue Label” Ale aged 9 months in Cabernet Wine Barrels
– Saison Savoureuse Ale aged in Wine Barrels with Sage added
Bourbon Barrel-aged La Petite Mort is a belgian-inspired Weizenbock from Central Waters Brewing and Local Option.
Son of Wrath Double IPA from Dust Bowl Brewing.
Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp Across America is a collaboration with 12 different breweries resulting in 12 unique beers from the likes of Bell’s, 3 Floyd’s, Cigar City, New Glarus, and more.
New arrivals and restocks at Clement Street:
Cult of the New:
- Brouwerij Huyghe Delirium Red 11.2oz $6.99
- Dogfish Head/Victory/Stone Saison du Buff 12oz $2.99/ea or $10.99/4pk
- Speakeasy Blind Tiger Imperial IPA 22oz $11.99
- Speakeasy Syndicate No. 02 22oz $19.99
- Speakeasy Tallulah Extra Pale Ale 6pk $9.99
- Stillwater/Westbrook Big Tasty’s Back Door Saison 22oz $13.99
- Stone RuinTen IPA 22oz $8.99
- Anderson Valley Holy Gose Ale 6pk $9.99
- Evil Twin Falco IPA 4pk $11.99
- Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA 6pk $10.99
So, there you have it, the latest and greatest from our beer department.
See you soon, Todd & Nick