Healthy Spirits stackin’ cases so high you could prolly call us dizzy. Flip the script if you call when we answer “Hizzy Spizzy”.
Fresh rhymes for your mind on the shelves.
- The Bruery Saison de Lente 750ml $10.99
- The Bruery Oude Tart 750ml $22.99
- Hof ten Dormaal Zure van Tildonk 375ml $11.99
- Cismontane Single Malt Munich 500ml $4.99
- Cismontane Single Malt Vienna 500ml $4.99
- Cismontane Single Malt Pilsner 500ml $4.99
- FiftyFifty B.A.R.T. (Barrel Aged Really Tasty) 22oz $24.99
- Omnipollo Fatamorgana 22oz $15.99
- Anchor Bock 22oz $5.99
- Uinta Hoodoo Kolsch 6pks $9.99
- Angry Orchard Iceman Apple Eiswine 750ml $16.99
- Angry Orchard Green Apple Hard Cider 6pks $9.99
- Aspall Organic Draught Cider 500ml $8.99
Almanac sours nice up the shelves! A favorite has been restocked in the Bourbon Sour Porter, and THREE NEW SELECTIONS just in time to celebrate SF Beer Week!
Sourdough Wild Ale 375ml $12.99
Brewed with a mash of raw and malted barley, oats, rye, spelt and lemon, this beer was fermented in used wine barrels with a blend of Brettanomyces wild yeasts and Marla Bakery’s San Francisco sourdough yeast. The finished beer is dry-hopped with tropical Mosaic hops. This unfiltered ale is alive in the bottle: drink fresh for a bright, passionfruit aroma or age to develop the wild yeast funk.
Brandy Barrel Peche 375ml $12.99
Historically, fruit-infused sour beers were a way of preserving the summer harvest. In that tradition, this blonde ale was added to brandy barrels with high-summer peaches, hand-picked by the Loewen family at Blossom Bluff Orchards in Reedley, California. We aged this liquid gold for six months until we needed a reminder that summer will come again. Pair with Prosciutto, crusty bread and fruit preserves.
Valley of the Heart’s Delight 375ml $12.99
This sour ale is inspired by the agricultural history of the Santa Clara Valley. Long before it became Silicon Valley, it was known as the Valley of The Heart’s Delight, a fertile basin overflowing with fruit orchards. Brewed with foraged apricots, loquats and cherries handpicked by the Garden To Table non-profit, this collaborative beer celebrates and supports their mission to promote urban farming in San Jose.